We Help You Live The Healthy Habits That Finally Get You To Your "After".
You Must Make The Healthy Habits We Teach A Part Of Your Lifestyle In Order To Achieve Consistent Results.
Sick of quitting on achieving your fitness goals? You are in the right place!
Did you know that if you try to create a healthy lifestyle on your own, without any outside help, you have a 10% probability of accomplishing that goal? Yep, that's why it's so easy to quit! But, did you also know that if you have a solid accountability plan with a Consistency Coach to report to, you will increase your probability of making exercise a habit by 85%? Well, when I found this out, I was obsessed about creating an accountability program for my members so that they could finally reap the benefits of a healthy strong body. And that is exactly what we did!
Hi, I'm Dre Nichols-Everett, The Exercise Habit Coach, the one in the middle with my dog, Divo, on my lap :-) and the lovely ladies around me are the D3 Drill Divas, what we call Fitness Trainers at D3. I created D3 Boot Camp in 2007 to help my members make exercise and creating a healthy lifestyle a consistent part of their lives so they could be stronger, healthier, and fall in love with their bodies. Because I had such a difficult time making exercise a constant in my life for years, I have always felt that it is my responsibility to help others learn how to live their best most fit lives.
Why D3 Started Consistency Coaching Memberships
When I first started D3, the mandate for each member was to attend at least 2 classes per week minimum, because I wanted them to realize the importance of being accountable to themselves and on the "hook" with me for at least 2 classes. As the years progressed, however, we noticed that some members were having a difficult time committing to even 2 classes per week, even though they loved the workouts.
We discovered they were allowing "life" to get in the way, as many of us do, when it comes to exercising and eating to live rather than living to eat.
To learn more about how I could support my members in creating a consistent healthy lifestyle, I studied and read any book I could get my hands on about changing human behavior, mental fitness coaching, thought management, and how to create and sustain healthy habits. I wanted to learn what components would be necessary to motivate my members to incorporate serious changes so they could finally reap consistent results.
So, after years of study, I created our Consistency Coaching Program Memberships:
Progress Through The Process: A Lifestyle Accountability Program- Level 1: This Consistency Coaching Program Membership is all about holding our members accountable for following through on the habit processes that will produce the outcomes they desire. This plan is designed from what our members share with us about their specific struggles and frustrations around weight loss and exercise. So, in other words, it's created by our members, for our members. We then provide the solutions to those struggles. The main objective is to get each member to make deliberate progress toward their goals each month and connect the mental, physical and nutrition pieces together in order to create a consistent healthy lifestyle.
This membership includes:
1. Habit Process 1-Mental Fitness Coaching: To stop self sabotaging behaviors linked to limiting beliefs that prevent progress and change.
2. Habit Process 2-Physical Fitness: A way to track monthly physical exercise progress.
3. Habit Process 3- Nutrition Protocol Coaching: Coaching good behavioral habits and consistency around healthy food rather than dieting.
4. Commitment Tracking: Setting goals and tracking the follow through on the commitment to achieving those goals.
5. Quarterly Group Progress Outings: Face to face progress check-ins.
6. Reward System For Progressing: You are rewarded every month for following your plan and progressing forward. This is one of the best parts and you are going to love it.
7.Monthly Check-In Coaching: Once a month check ins on progress via live webinar.
Progress Through The Process: A Lifestyle Accountability Program-Level 2: (Get everything above plus info below.)
This membership includes:
1. Additional Bi-Monthly Accountability One On One Calls: Speak with a Consistency Coach every week to discuss your progress.
2. Behavioral Habit Coaching: To hone and change key behaviors needed to create consistency and sustain a healthy lifestyle.
3. Weekly Accountability Set Ups & Follow Ups : Set up your week and hold yourself accountable to following through.
The Importance Of Consistency
This is what I know--when we set a new goal or attempt to make a difficult changes in our lives, we feel very enthusiastic and motivated at first. However, that initial motivation is often short lived. There are many pitfalls along the way that can easily derail us, like self-sabotaging limiting beliefs and behaviors. If you don’t have an accountability component supporting you through those consistency challenges, it’s more likely that you will give up the goal and quit. Don't take that chance.
Start in a D3 Consistency Coaching Program Membership today and learn to be consistent.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 312-276-5138 ext 10 so we can talk about YOU!
Focused On Your Results!
Dre, The Exercise Habit Coach